Automating export to PDF

Hi! If I want to automate exporting a report to PDF, do I need a Premium Capacity of a PPU license will do?

What I want to achieve: Automatically export a Power BI report to PDF and send it to email.

I currently have a PPU license.

Hi,

if I get your requirement correctly then the below link will solve your issue:

Thanks

Thank you Anurag. But my requirement is to use Power Automate to export the report to PDF and send it to email. The subscription is a different thing.

Bumping this post

Hi @baymaxx - As per my knowledge, the workspace needs to be part of Dedicated Capacity that is possible using Power BI Premium only and if workspace is in Dedicated capacity, export can be done with PRO or PPU licensing.

I have a PRO license and tried exporting from Dedicated using Power Automate and it is working fine.

Thanks
Ankit J

Hello @baymaxx just following up if the response above heleds you solve your inquiry.

Please don’t forget if your question has been answered within the forum it is important to mark your thread as ‘solved’.

Hello @baymaxx, we noticed no response from you since October 28, 2022.

Did the responses above help you with your inquiry?

Please be reminded that In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hello @baymaxx Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved. Thanks to the contributors of this post. For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread. Feel free to reopen this thread if you anyone would like to answer the pending inquiry above.