Automatic refresh of Dynamics 365 data

I have a power bi dashboard in Dynamics 365. How can I make it so the user can refresh this from inside dynamics 365 without my having to publish the refreshed power bi desktop file?

Hi @AliB

You might have a security issue on this as the user may not be able to pull the information directly for the system without you pulling the full data from the system first.

Did you try typing in the “automatic refresh of dynamic 365 data within power bi from a user”? it does come up with issues on the search. there might be a solution there too

This likely doesn’t help.
Keith

Hi @AliB, did the response provided by @Keith help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get, and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Still no joy with this. I’ve started a new thread as data refresh in general is a topic I can’t find any step by step instructions on

Hi @AliB, we’ve noticed that you posted on an inactive and previously tagged solved topic. For more visibility please start a new topic within the forum. You may check this how-to guide for reference - How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/how-to-use-the-enterprise-dna-support-forum/3951