Autocomplete / Autoplay feature not working

Hello,

I recently encounter this problem where when watching a video, it finishes but doesn’t mark it as complete and goes to the next one in the course playlist.

Are you in the learning portal? if so the you have click on top right hand corner
if not…please provide a screen shot of where you are.
thanks
Keith

Hello Keith,

I’m referring to the autocomplete.

@crisgarher

Sorry i’m not sure about that one. All the courses have that one. I just click on the complete at the top right when i’m done viewing video.

@EnterpriseDNA would have to look into that one.

thanks
Keith

Hi @crisgarher, thanks for this post. The autoplay is an option for you to play the video automatically but it doesn’t mark the video as complete. I suggest turning the Autopaly and Autocomplete buttons off and clicking on the complete and continue button to trigger the system to mark the lecture as completed as suggested by @Keith.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi All,

I must say that I have encountered the same problem as mentioned above. Autoplay and Autocomplete do not work for me as well (tested on Firefox and Edge).
I know that this was changed recently and I can confirm that before that change these options worked perfectly fine.

Thanks
Kamil

1 Like

Hi @jzm, we have sent this inquiry to the system support of the platform. We will get back to you on this. Thanks

Hi @crisgarher and @jzm, we have posted a reply to this issue below:

Enterprise DNA On-Demand Platform Update on Autoplay and Autocomplete buttons - Enterprise DNA Online - Enterprise DNA Forum

Thanks

1 Like