Are XP Points added to profile?

Hi,

Do XP points get added to my profile for taking part/completing in the EDNA Workouts?

If so, I can’t see any XP points applied to my profile, is there something I haven’t done correctly?

I think I completed the first couple of DAX workouts and I’ve completed the five of the first six Data Viz workouts.

Hi @DavieJoe,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern regarding the XP points not being applied to your profile for participating in the EDNA Workouts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Rest assured, I have escalated your concern to our development team for further investigation. They will look into the matter and determine if there might be any technical issue preventing the XP points from being added to your profile.

I will keep you updated on the progress and provide you with the necessary information once it becomes available. In the meantime, if you have any other questions or require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi @DavieJoe,

I will be reaching out to you via email. :slight_smile:

For context: based on our checking, The reason why you have no records for workouts on the On-Demand platform is because you have different nicknames on platform and on Forum. According to our Forum policy they do not share user’s email that is why our Devs team have to use nickname to find a user in our system.

Further details will be communicated to you via email.
I’ll be marking this thread close.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ah, I see, thanks for coming back to me and explaining why.

Hopefully we can get these synched up.

David

1 Like