Any course teaching Azure Machine Learning

Hello,

Maybe this topic is not suitable in here, but does anyone know any course or practical teaching that related to Azure Machine Learning?

I already search in Udemy and microsoft.learn but they are just overview and intro stage

What I need is the course that is practical of using Azure Machine Learning

If anyone know please suggest

Thanks in advance

Hi @hunghahuy,

Thank you so much for posting your question in our forum! We’re always happy to help out in any way we can.

One suggestion we have is to try using the search function we have available on On Demand. Simply type “Azure” as a keyword, and it should pull up any relevant courses or resources you might be looking for. To help guide you, we’ve even included a screenshot of the search results for you to reference.

We hope this information is helpful, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks again for being a part of our community!

Best regards,

Hi @jeanrose87 ,

Thanks for your reply but I did not find any resource that realted to Azure Machine Learning in here.

I know this question may be out of the scope of DNA Enterprise, but someone may know good resources about Azure ML that I am looking for. That’s why I am posting in here.

Sorry if this question is not suitable in the forum.

Hi @hunghahuy

Due to inactivity, we’d like to conclude that your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

If you were sure you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education, so we advise that you check these resources as well.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!