Annual Billing Issue/Error

I am not certain this is where to bring up the question, but I did see another similar post here so here goes.

Over the weekend my credit card was incurred the annual subscription fee. However, it was in the amt of $474.00. This is to cover from April 6, 2024 through April 6, 2025. Last Year’s fee was approx $292. After some research, I found that I likely used a coupon code last year that covered the first 12 months of the subscription.

However, I also noticed that my subscription, without a discount, per the website, would only be $418.00. Using the Help chatbot, I was also informed that, ‘it is also noted that there is a special 30% discount offered as a compliment to annual customers, which is automatically applied 2 weeks before the renewal date…’ This has not been applied and is the reason for this post. Why would I be charged more than what the normal annual rate would be and also not receive the 30% annual discount?

Please contact me or respond to resolve this matter.

Thank you.

Hi @Scott_Augustine ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It appears there might have been an oversight regarding the application of the coupon code.

Our records indicate that last year, you used a coupon code that covered the 12 months of your subscription. However, for this year’s renewal, it seems the coupon was not redeemed. Please note that the coupon needs to be manually redeemed. You can find it in your account profile on your platform dashboard. We provided this information along with your renewal email reminders on March 22nd and April 4th, prior to your auto-renewal scheduled for April 6th.

We also reached out to you via email for further details regarding your subscription. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Cheers,

Enterprise DNA Support Team

I apolgize, I receive an enormous amount of phony email offers (as we all do) and must have missed this coupon offer. Is it still possible to activate this offer?
Thank you.

Hi @Scott_Augustine ,

We have reached out to you via email regarding your request.

Cheers,

I received (2) emails on Monday April 15th.

The first on Monday April 15th stated:

“This is an automated message from Enterprise DNA Forum to let you know that [your post] was approved.”

The second on Tuesday April 16th stated:

Hi [@Scott_Augustine
We have reached out to you via email regarding your request."

I am confused. I love your content and let everyone know about this site. Can I either get a credit for the Coupon code that I missed or can we just make the current paid subscription, a 2-year subscription? My supervisor would prefer the former, but I can do either way.

I would like to just get an answer on this matter.
Thank you.

Hello @Scott_Augustine ,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing our site with others! We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy our content.

Regarding your request, we’re happy to extend your current subscription to last until April 2026. This way, you can continue to enjoy our offerings without interruption. We hope this solution meets your and your supervisor’s preferences.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with. We’re here to help!

Best regards,