Acterys and Power BI

EDNA Community,

I am working to build a financial model that must be able to have multiple scenarios for 10+ years. Each scenario will have multiple variables. The model must produce financial statements (BS,PL, CF), budgeting, ratio analysis, segment detail,etc for each scenario in every forecasted year.

I’m reaching out to ask if anyone has experience with Acterys for this type of financial modeling? They have an integration with Power BI that seems to be exactly what I’m looking for. Or, has anyone done this solely in Power BI or used another product? I would like to do this in Power BI but want to make sure it is the right tool for the job.

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Eric

1 Like

I did not know this existed. This is amazing, assuming it works well. I just started going through the page. Do you know if this connects via API, web link, or db connection?

Chris,
I do not know the details of how Acterys connects to underlying. I assume it is via API. I am starting to explore options and am hoping to get feedback from this community before I go all in on a solution. Another option I have started to explore is InfoRiver.

Eric

Hi @eric_m! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!