Accessing MySQL DB Through digital ocean

Dear Experts

I’m trying to access MySQL db located on digital ocean cloud , My SQL Server available on PHP MyDAMIN please check the scree-shot below:

Now I’m trying to access MySQl DB through power bi I got the following error:

I downloaded My SQL connector from this link: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/installer/

I install it (the connection) but I have the same error , please advice me how to solve this problem?

not sure if this is still a problem, but I see on the PBI Community Forum that there is an issue with MySQL DB version 8.0.29 connecting to Power Bi Platform.

This is as of a few days ago - poster in the attached thread was able to fix by downgrading.

1 Like

Hi @MAAbdullah47, did the response by @Heather help your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @MAAbdullah47 , we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since May 17th. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @MAAbdullah47, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.