5 above and 5 below a selected rank-showing Sales Tax Rate

Hi
I had previously posted a question in regards to performing the function to select 5 above and 5 below a selected City dynamically. @ankit was able to assist me with this in the following post.

https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/selecting-5-above-and-5-below-dynamically/15967/8?u=tjohnson

The second part of my question was how to display the correct sales tax rate. On the attached file, EDNA Solution - Rank 5 above and 5 below-tjohnson working solution.pbix (9.1 MB) , on the Rates sheet I have shown where you can see what the average sales tax rate is for each fiscal year. The rate can change monthly, so I just did an average of the rates for each month. When this formula is placed in the table on the tjohnson-working solution page–it is averaging ALL the rates–not showing which rate goes to which city. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @tjohnson! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now. We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!