Which Enterprise DNA course to master DAX variables?

Hi fellow Power BI power users,

I really need master using variables in DAX. Can anyone please refer me to which course of yours covers variables in the greatest detail? Thank you very much!

@GrapeApe561,

I would definitely recommend the basic and advanced variables sections in this course:

@sam.mckay has recently reworked this entire course, and added some excellent information about how variables are evaluated in DAX. I think if you worked through each of the relevant videos within this course and really dug into the examples you would come away with a very strong understanding of how to use variables effectively.

Hope this is helpful.

• Brian

P.S. this article is an excellent supplement to the videos recommended above:

Hi @GrapeApe561, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 13th of March. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!