Where is the data model showcase

Im struggling to find where the data model showcase is.

I have a complex situation and believe Sam when he says 99% of Power BI models can be done using the way he approaches things. Trying to watch everything on data models so i might come across my situation before i pose the question

Hello @StuartFlint, hope you are well.

May we clarify if you are talking about Data Transformations and Modeling course?

If yes, you can check the resource pack at the beginning of the course if what you’re looking for is there.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Im aware of that course. This part of the forum is for questions on the data model showcase, i just wondered where that showcase is

Hi @StuartFlint
I believe it relates to the Power bi Showcase courses on the Learning Center.

I hope this helps.
Keith

I’ve seen the link to this previously in the footer links at the bottom of certain pages. I think what @StuartFlint is referring to is morphing in to this initiative, which is still in development within eDNA.

• Brian
1 Like

@BrianJ
I haven’t seen that screen before, can you please provide? Maybe, I’m using the wrong website. :frowning:

Thanks
Keith

@Keith,

No, you’ve got it right. I was accessing through the corporate client portal, which has a different footer at the bottom…

• Brian

Hi @Stuartflint , did the response provided above help you solve your query?

If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further?

If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

Hi @StuartFlint,

Yes, this is the data model showcase category of the Forum. Meaning, you can “Ask and learn about Power BI Showcase focused on enhancing data model” as stated in the category description:

About the Data Model Showcase category - Data Model Showcase - Enterprise DNA Forum

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,
Enterprise DNA Team

Hello @StuartFlint due to inactivity from you, we’ll be marking this post as solved.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.