Userelationship

Good afternoon,

Welcome to the Enterprise DNA Forum @ezenunez.

We’re happy to have you in the community. To get started, I highly suggest you check these guides that Sam created for us to build a more collaborative environment. How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum

@ezenunez, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.

• When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformatted text </>. image

• Use the proper category that best describes your topic

• Provide as much context to a question as possible.

• Include the masked demo pbix file.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/how-to-use-the-enterprise-dna-support-forum/3951. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Hello @ezenunez,
Its hard to give a proper answer without looking at your Power BI file. May be you can upload file with sample data.

What I think is date fields are not in same type ( like one date field is date time field and other one is date field ). For date field column you will see “0” for time fraction which does not match with time fraction in other field.

Another scenario is date fields are in two different ranges.

1 Like

Hi Akila,
You are right. The issue was around the Date field.
Thanks a lot for your help and suggestions.
Cheers, Ezequiel

Thank you,
Working on the file to upload the info I found the issue and now it is solved.
Cheers,