Time Sheet Problem of week - similiar question

Hello EDNA Community:
RE: Problem of the Week#3. Timesheets

The result video and Greg’s explanation behind the project on time sheets was beyond excellent. Even with those great examples I have a few questions. Greg is currently occupied so I am following his suggestion to post to the community.
I am trying to generally replicate both the calculated columns and measure solution for two fields.
“Current Period Balance Hours” and “Paid”. The excel formula is kind of complicated but I believe that has been almost replicated in Power BI. But I definitely need some help.
PayCalc.xlsx (136.1 KB) PayCalcsfor Forum.pbix (113.9 KB) PayCalc.xlsx (136.1 KB)
I am fairly close but am struggling to integrate the prior month ending balance of ours to be paid when the logic calls for it.

I am attaching my PBIX file and an excel file that highlights the results (in yellow) I would like to obtain.

My .PayCalc.xlsx (136.5 KB) PayCalcs.pbix (115.3 KB) pbix file only has three employee ID’s whereas you’ll notice my excel file has more than three. I highlighted in green the three I’m trying to get figured out for this exercise.

Any input on this is sincerely appreciated. Thank you for your time in advance.

Best regards,
Bill

Hello:

I thought I would post another time with a little clearer explanation. All of te above applies and the two attachment’s contain the information needed to assist.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Cheers!

Bill SPayExampleExcel.xlsx (272.5 KB) PayCalcsfor Forum.pbix (277.3 KB)

Hi @Whitewater100! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now. We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!