Sync the Slicer and Bookmark

Hi,

Below is the process that I am trying to do to sync the slicer and visual appearance.

When I am selecting Month,

These are visual. Then,

Then I update the Bookmark, I am doing the same for Quarter and Half Year but unfortunately it cannot capture the right visual to display. May I know where is the problem?

Thank you.

Dennis.

Below is the setting for Quarter

Hi Dennis,

I’ve had a look through your question and finding it hard to exactly understand what the problem is.

Are you unable to change the view on the visual in the top right of the report page?

How you don’t just use the actual slicer to allow the user to change view in the report, this would seem a simple and effective solution.

Sam

Hi @dennistgc, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since January 20, 2020. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!