Start and End Date in Slicer Selection

Hi all,

I want to use a slicer to filter the report in such a way that it shows all data in between the start and end date on a monthly level.
Using the slicer in Between gives the ability to choose any range which my client doesn’t like. As they want the user to only choose at least one month.
Is there a way to have maybe two slicers one for start date (month & year) and another for end date (month & year)
For instance, if Jan 2020 is selected in Start Date and May 2020 in End Date the data should show the range from Jan 2020 to May 2020.

Thank you!

HI @iasma,

If you have a date table then you can add 2 column “Start Date” and “End Date” with the same value as format you need i.e. MMM YYYY and put this as a drop down slicer in your report.

Once user select Start Date and End Date from these 2 selection it will show date with that range.

Thanks
Mukesh

Hi @iasma, did the response provided by @MK3010 help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

Hi @iasma, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 20th of May. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @iasma, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!