Selected Year Actuals

Hi,

I’ve been following the online course about Financial Reporting but I get stuck at the Selected Year Actuals.

This is the measure of T Omzet: T omzet = CALCULATE(SUM(‘Grootboek samengevoegd’[Totaal]);‘Grootboek samengevoegd’[Kosten/omzet] = “Omzet”)

In ‘Grootboek samengevoegd’[Totaal]) I have the total value of each month of every ledger.
In ‘Grootboek samengevoegd’[Kosten/omzet] = “Omzet” I have split revenue (omzet) with costs (kosten)

So I wonder why I don’t get a result in the table. You can see if I put the T Omzet in a table it does give me a value.

Hope someone can help me with this!

Kind regards,

Tim Wijnen

Hi Tim,

Would it be possible to share the PBIX file so that i could take a look for you.

Regards,

H

Hi Haroon,

It’s a quite complex file, have to say that it’s not well organised and there could be some measures in it that aren’t used at all.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/dc9a97d4f79cffdb2fb5b6ebc76b915420191202151454/f1590c150033d597c5c3c2852713207620191202151454/6ca38b

Thanks in advance,

Tim Wijnen

Hi Tim,

Hope you are well.

I have had a look at the file and have made a couple of amendments.

There is no need for a relationship between your financial template and other tables.

The Switch/True function is doing this look up for you and returning the value (always be wary of spelling and spacing).

I have attached the file for you to review. Please see page 1 and the Financial Temp Measures.

Hope this helps. Any problems shout!!

H

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uO4c0NfNxb1NkqcMXzHTliWj5_Uqvikm/view?usp=sharing

Hi @Wiene24, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since December 02, 2019. We just want to check if you still need further help on this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. You may reopen a new thread when the need arises.

Hi Haroon,

Thanks for the reply, I need to find some time to check this out! But I will come back to it!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Tim

Hi @Wiene24, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since December 05, 2019. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. You may reopen a new thread when the need arises.