Save and Show insight text summary in the report

I am developing a dashboard that will show the website performance and will be updated monthly. I typically write up insights based on the monthly performance. I thought I have seen somewhere (but forgot where) that there is a way to save all the monthly text write ups. The visual can also bring the current or historical monthly text for viewing. This should make the dashboard more powerful in my case by combing text insights and visual trends.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @lu_liu , isn’t it the smart narrative visual?

1 Like

Hi @lu_liu, just checking if you saw the question of @ronald_balza above. Thanks

Hello @lu_liu, just checking if you still need assistance on this post.

We’ve noticed that no response was received from you on the request above. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @lu_liu, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

Hi @ronald_balza,

Sorry for not responding sooner. Smart Visual is not the solution I am looking for. I am looking for a solution that can show monthly write up/insights based on the dashboard. It will also save these text write up in the table and can be shown when selected.

Thanks!

Hi @lu_liu, it must be on the Power BI service.
Generate data insights on your dataset automatically with Power BI

Hi @lu_liu, have you checked the response of Ronald? Did it provide solution to your query?

Hello @lu_liu, did the response above help solve your query? It’s been a while since we got a response from you. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @lu_liu, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.