Latest Enterprise DNA Initiatives

Roadmap for video tutorials

Hello,
Where do I find the Roadmap link to show me the videos to go through in order.
There used to be a Roadmap link on top of the site but I do not see it.

Thank you

@arkiboys ,

Note that Sam and I have replaced the old static learning map, with a new Dynamic Learning Map, where you can build a customized learning plan based on your choice of established learning paths with different areas of focus, learning plans based on answering a number of profile questions, or your own ability to directly choose from all the courses available to create your own completely customized plan.

We have just put the finishing touches on version 2, which adds some cool dynamic Gantt-type scheduling summaries. That should be published and posted to the website within the next day.

We hope you find this a more useful way to navigate the volume of coursework available (over a thousand individual videos) and build a learning plan that best meets your specific needs.

– Brian

All,

FYI – @sam.mckay just put together an outstanding video that walks through all the different functionality of the newest version of the Dynamic Learning Map. Keep an eye out for it on the Enterprise DNA TV YouTube channel later this week.

– Brian

2 Likes

Hi @arkiboys, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

I hope that you are having a great experience using the Support Forum so far. Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,
I watched the video…
Is there a way to see the road-map?
I have completed the ultimate beginners guide to power bi as well as DAX videos.
Which video do I go to next?
Thank you

1 Like

I need to check out the Road Map also, I’ve tended to jump around a bit. Partly because I can’t help myself from going through the new courses that have been published this year. Need more hours in the day!

@arkiboys and @DavieJoe ,

Yes - just go to the link above, and when you get to the picture of the Learning Map, click on that and it will take you to the fully interactive version. (Noted that we should add that instruction on page itself).

• Brian
1 Like

Hi @arkiboys, did the response provided by the users and experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!