REPLY: Challenge 5 Optical Data

Continuing the discussion from Power BI Challenge 5 - Optical Data from Wally:

Hi Sam — did not see your comments earlier but thanks — yes I do need an additional color to “spice” up the pages. I am in heavy training mode these days - and you will notice my Forum comment about the NON-STAR schema which was used in todays video ---- I am confused!
@Melissa I have also enjoyed Melissa’s new course on M - I will be watching it multiple times - Great Job Melissa! Great overview but now more specific sessions on how to actual write the M — references are great, but some real Training! Great Start!
Thanks
Wally

Hi @Wally,

Thanks for your feedback on the Power Query course, I really appreciate it.

There is definitely more to come and I understand your request for more practical scenarios and applications. We are aware of that and and do have additional PQ content planned but that still needs to be developed and as I also have a full time job and other commitments - time is the most important constrained so I’m afraid you’ll have to be patient. Hope you understand.

It’s great to read you are devoting a lot of time to your training. In my opinion nothing beats practical application so I hope to see you in the Problem of the week/ PBI Accelerator and Challenges.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hi @Wally, did the response provided by @Melissa help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

I hope that you are having a great experience using the Support Forum so far. Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi @Wally, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since July 13th. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @Wally, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.