Recognizing a Milestone

All,

Though she will possibly (even likely) kill me for doing so, I would like to recognize an incredible accomplishment by Enterprise DNA Expert @Melissa, who today achieved 500 “solves” on this forum. Far more than just the numbers, the quality and detail of the solutions she provides have had an enormous impact on not only on those whose questions she answered, but all of us who have learned so much from her posts.

500 solves represents a phenomenal long-term commitment to this community, so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Melissa publicly for being one of the many people who make this forum such a special place.

• Brian

12 Likes

congratulations @Melissa
this forum wouldn’t be the same without you!

:partying_face:
:cake:
:cupcake:

5 Likes

Awesome @Melissa … you’ve been instrumental in my Power BI journey, as well as those of many others. Thanks for sharing all your talents.
Greg

4 Likes

:thinking: so these long distance relationships do have (dis)advantages LOL

Honestly I just feel lucky for having the chance to be a part of this amazing community. So much good stuff going on here - the collaboration, encouragement, feedback and knowledge sharing…
Seeing an increasing number of members getting involved is inspiring :+1: I strongly believe everyone can contribute or has knowledge to share, no matter how experienced you are, and by helping others you definitely learn more…

@BrianJ I’m glad I won’t be responsible for you loosing sleep at night in fear of missing this moment :wink: I know you’re not far behind, we’ll have to throw you a party soon… :tada:

@Heather, @Greg thank you for your kind words.

To all Experts, Power Users and members, who volunteer and give up their own time to help others where they can - you guys are seriously awesome!

6 Likes

Congrats @Melissa

You are Excellent. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

2 Likes

https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/congratulations-melissa/13942

2 Likes

Congratulations @Melissa, well deserved!

1 Like