Question on Userelationship with SummarizeColumns

Hi all,

I have the following formula with “userelationship” and it is not working, see image #1. The active table is the Influenced RFP Campaign table. The relationship table I am trying to make active with userelationship is the Segmentation Table. The Segmentation Table was created from a SummarizeColumns dax formula.

What is interesting is if I make the Segmentation Table active along with the Influenced RFP Campaign table, it works. Both date table works correctly with the appropriate filter values.

Can someone explain and help me understand the reason why? I thought you can’t have two active relationships between a table.

Thanks in advance for your help.
WIP-EDNA - Influenced.pbix (29.8 MB)

Image #1

Image #2.

bumping this post

Hi @ysherriff! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!