I’m running into an interesting problem that I hope someone can help me with.
I took the code that @BrianJ has posted, in another article, on the stock market. I changed the stocks listed to the symbol for Crude Oil.
We charge a delivery charge for our Chemicals based on the previous day’s close of crude oil. The amount we charge sits in an Excel Spreadsheet.
I built a report that tracks the cost of crude oil and our delivery charges. The Report has 2 pages to it - One with the current prices and a chart of Crude prices. The second page has historical data in a table and the current prices. The report works flawlessly.
Since we have no company proprietary information I decided to Publish to the Web and place the result into our SharePoint Online. That part also work well and everyone has access to the information.
Where I see the problem is when the report is refreshed. At that time my PBIX and Report in the Service all update just fine.
The issue is in the Published Report. The first page will not update the current cost of Crude Oil but the Second page does update the cost. What’s confusing is that both pages use the same DAX formula to display the cost of crude oil.
A head scratcher. Thoughts from anyone.