Power BI Builds 2 - Customer Insight

I’m in on this one. Looking forward to submitting my work!

5 Likes

Sure, don’t worry the dates are indicative so there is room for adjustment. Just submit when you can.

Thanks
H

1 Like

Hello Friends,

I am attaching the images and link to my Customer Insight dashboard for this challenge. Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Eagerly waiting to see others Reports.

Thank you,
Mohammed Ali.

Link: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Data-Stories-Gallery/Email-Marketing-Dashboard-Customer-Insight/m-p/1182085#M4145

8 Likes

Wow Great effort. Definitely looks the part.

Could you also email your submission to powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co

Regards,
H

1 Like

Hi,

Attaching images, I am still learning :slight_smile:
Your feedback and suggestions are most welcome, Please.

6 Likes

@haroonali1000 and @EnterpriseDNA,

Great job on the scenario - I really had fun digging in to this one.

Screenshots of my entry below. Feedback welcomed.

• Brian

Here’s the link to the published report.

EDNA Challenge 2 - Customer Analysis v2 – Brian Julius.pbix (1.9 MB)

12 Likes

Wow liking the look of these @BrianJ @sachince61.

Awesome work.

ALL can you please ensure you send a copy of your PBIX file to: powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co

Regards,
H

@haroonali1000 & @EnterpriseDNA,

Here is my submission for Challenge #2.

Here is weblink:

Thanks
Jarrett

10 Likes

@JarrettM,

:+1:. Really like the way you structured the What-if analysis. I’m filing that away for future use…

• Brian
2 Likes

Hello everyone,
Here is my Power BI Report for this challenge. I am still learning Power BI and your feedback and comments will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

This is a link to my published report.

12 Likes

Hi @BrianJ, this is a really cool representation and a insightful dashboard. So much to learn, is there any chance of sharing your Pbix file.

Thanks in advance :smile:

@Mohammed_ali,

Thanks very much for the positive feedback. I’m happy to share my file - I’ve posted a copy of the PBIX below the screenshots in my initial post. I hope you find it helpful – please just give a shout if you have questions.

• Brian
1 Like

Got it… Thanks @BrianJ

@Neba,

Terrific work. In particular, I think your use of color and space is excellent. You’ve packed a lot of analysis into these three pages, yet it’s attractive, well-organized and easy to navigate.

• Brian

P.S. We’re ALL still learning Power BI… :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you @BrianJ for the great feedback.

5 Likes

Wow Brian this is amazing. Puts mine to shame what I’m working on. Will put mine up shortly

I am an analytics enthusiast and still at the very beginning of my learning. Although I missed the 1st challenge, I am humbled to submit my work for the 2nd Data Challenge.
Expecting all of your feedback and suggestion on how I can improve more :slight_smile:
Here goes my work-
While progressing: I kept 3 things in mind:

1. Starting from a helicopter view
  2. Yet, keeping the flexibility to dig down at max-level to understand problem and solution.
    (1st chart is interesting which is actually a 2in1!)
  3. Simplicity in visualization

Here goes my report link:
    https://bit.ly/CustomersAnalytics

I am happy to complete this task at this level because it’s completely built with the spirit of learning from EDNA family! Hats off to my mentor @sam.mckay!

@haroonali1000 @EnterpriseDNA

-Regards

8 Likes

@sam.mckay,

Thanks! – that means a lot. I spent the first 1/3 of my career doing a lot of econometric analysis. It was fun to revisit those days, using modern tools I couldn’t have dreamed of 20 years ago.

• Brian
2 Likes

Hi all,

Here is my submission. Really enjoyed it again. Thank you very much. :grinning:

Have sent my pbix to powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.co

Daniel

4 Likes