Power BI Challenge 15 - Formula 1 Analysis

jaw hits floor

Wow wow wow! Spectacular!

2 Likes

Jeez! When @FPastor said in his interview a couple of weeks ago that the Enterprise DNA Challenges were the chance to “play with the big boys”, looking at @Greg 's, @JarrettM 's and @Alex’s entries, it’s very clear he was not. kidding. around. Wow!

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Alvi!, @DavieJoe, @BrianJ :slight_smile:
I am sure that if Hamilton would see the 1 page report he would say that the data is outdated - he is number 1 today before Verstappen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@alexbadiu ,

I almost went that route as well with my entry, but now I’m glad I didn’t! Don’t think I could have done it nearly as good as you did! Wonderful entry. Can’t wait to breakdown the PBIX file.

Thanks
Jarrett

1 Like

Thank you @JarrettM ! I can’t wait to analyze your submission as well! Your entries gave me the motivation to explore and use more Charticulator.
After I will analyze your entry for C15 I think I will go and rework my C3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Here is my submission to the Challenge 15 - Formula 1 Analysis

It was a really challenging way to learn more how to use Power BI, very interesting and fun ! :wink:

Best regards,
JBocher

12 Likes

Joaly…I really like this, in fact, I love it! Great submission!

1 Like

@JBocher ,

This is a fantastic report under any circumstances. But to be done by someone new to Power BI is absolutely mind-boggling - the clarity of story being told, the driver to team switching, the sophistication of the tooltips, the popout slicer, the overall look and UX, and on and on.

Amazing work!

– Brian

2 Likes

I agree with all you’ve said Brian. I was showing some people at work today and they loved it too!

1 Like

@BrianJ , @DavieJoe thank you for your comments. It’s really nice to have your feedbacks !

1 Like

@JBocher That’s a really great report & I really can’t believe that this is the first time you are participating in the challenge. I think @alexbadiu is operating with 2 different IDs.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Has anybody seen @JBocher & @alexbadiu in the same place at the same time???

2 Likes

Ha! I said exactly the same thing to Alex, and that this seemed like a “Sidd Finch situation” to me. :laughing:

• Brian
2 Likes

@DavieJoe Damn it is getting intense. You are correct, I haven’t seen them.

1 Like

Nope, I promess I’m real :joy:
I just have a really good mentor !

5 Likes

That’s great to hear Alex…sorry…I mean Joaly :joy:

2 Likes

Now @alexbadiu praising himself now :rofl:

3 Likes

@MudassirAli, not only this is Joaly’s 1st participation to the challenge, it is also her first report ever created from start to finish in Power Bi. I hardly wait to see how her reports will look in couple of months. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@alexbadiu This is amazing. I absolutely love how the compared drivers are given different colors both in Bar Charts & in scatter charts. Looking forward to her future reports.

5 Likes

@alexbadiu Stunning F1-information out of one page!

3 Likes