Power BI Builds 1 - Executive Sales Report

Thank you @BrianJ, the animated ticker you are referring to is called scroller, you can import the visual from PowerBI market place

3 Likes

Thanks very much for the challenge. I’m submitting screenshots of my report. I don’t have the ability to publish to the web in my workspace so will have to submit screenshots for now.

I did the best I could with the time that I had to work on it. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated so I can iterate and improve.

Thanks!
Mike

5 Likes

Fellow enthusiasts,

Please find below my Submission to this challenge :smile:

3 Likes

Hi All,

Amazing results posted by others…here is my screenshot.

Below is the link, I uploaded to my workspace, I dont know if you’ll will be able to access it, as I am using the free version of Power BI Desktop.

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/reports/c0866a85-1068-41df-82ca-ebc8fc13709a/ReportSection?route=groups%2Fme%2Freports%2Fc0866a85-1068-41df-82ca-ebc8fc13709a%2FReportSection512147118ceeb3938a0d&noSignUpCheck=1

Regards,
Mustafa

3 Likes

You need license account to publish, or if your organization as enable publish to public web link in their administrators setting of PowerBI online

Hello all,

Great work from everyone!
Bellow my report:

and the Link

6 Likes

Wow all some amazing dashboards and report.

Great visualisations and colour schemes being implemented.

Great Work.

Those of you that are little behind schedule there is still time to submit.

We will hopefully share a post on this particular scenario shortly and review the submissions.

Thanks All.

H

Some really fine submissions here, I have much to learn.

My humble submission can be found HERE.

3 Likes

Hi All,
Below is my Report and having some issues with sharing.

6 Likes

@Mohammed_ali, @michaelsampsonidis,

Really like the monochrome schemes with limited color highlights that you guys used. Cool look, and gives the ability to direct the reader’s focus with the color highlights. Well done!

• Brian

Thank you very much for the feedback!
Really appreciate!

Hi eDNA:

Here are screenshots of my submission to the first Forum Challenge. (I’m using the free version of Power BI and have not used Publish to web before, and haven’t yet been able to find the setting, so no link yet … sorry.)

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:
Greg

8 Likes

When are we doing this? @sam.mckay

hi @davidcenna thanks for participating and joining the challenge.

Sam posted about recording your development.

This is totally down to you and if you are interested then feel free to use the free recording apps and send through your video to us.

Regards,
H

Okay thanks, I will do that and get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks Brian for the kind words.

3 Likes

EDNA-Mart Executive Sales Summary

5 Likes

Hello eDNA,

Here are the printscreens of my Report. Great to see all the different reports. Thank you for the challenge. Very little time these days, but I really wanted to join this.

Daniel

3 Likes

whoever created this (beautiful) Power BI can you private message me, I have a few questions for you?

2 Likes