Power BI Builds 4 - Delivery App Review

Thank you so much @datazoe

1 Like

Hi everyone, @sam.mckay @haroonali1000 @BrianJ. I decided to take the Power BI Challenges that I missed. I just finished Challenge 4. This is my first dark theme report.

I took some ideas from @sam.mckay and @BrianJ submissions and I want to share a M function for calculating distance between two geocoordinates.

Jose Bressan

Online Version

8 Likes

Awesome work @jbressan.

Love the fact your going through previous challenges and I hope you’re seeing the benefits in retaining and applying your knowledge.

oooh that function looks super handy!! Great work! Thanks for sharing.

Haroon

1 Like

@jbressan,

Echoing @haroonali1000’s comments, there’s literally nothing I see on the forum that makes me happier than someone going through past Challenges and/or Problems of the Week. That sort of disciplined, focus practice is the absolute fastest path to really high-level proficiency in Power BI. Keep up the great work - both your Challenge submissions and POTW solutions are excellent and continually advancing.

One question - are you an Analyst Hub user? If so, it would be great for you to post that M function to the AH Community section for others to easily grab into their code library and have at their fingertips to apply when needed. If not, I can post it there (with full attribution, of course).

Great stuff. :+1:

• Brian
1 Like

I have basic access to Analyst Hub and Yes, you can post it. This community is for share our knowledge and learn together.

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well!

Here is my submission on Delivery App Review. I would like to get feedback and suggestions on my work.

Thank you!

3 Likes