Power Bi and Power Apps collecting data when you click on the Map

I am currently working to integrate 62K records into a Power BI/Power Apps combo, I am able to connect the datasource from the Dataverse in Power Apps to the bi report, that part is working as expected.

Here is my question: Is it possible to collect the data when clicked on the map into a collection or list to generate a form?

I apologize if this is not right place to look but I do not know Power BI really well and trying to discover while this will handle the reporting can it do anything more.

Thank you in advance

Hi @dreyes, thanks for posting your query. I am bumping this post to be visible to our members/experts. Thanks for your patience.

You can create a PowerApps Form screen on the Power BI App which when updated can writeback directly to PowerApps data source.

Edit your data directly from Power BI using PowerApps (datapears.com)

1 Like

Hi @dreyes, did the suggestion above by @pranamg help solve your query?

Please don’t forget to tag the post as “solution” once query has been answered. Thank you!

Hi @dreyes , we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since April 27th. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @dreyes, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.