Power BI Accelerator Week #8 is Live!

@BrianJ …Get better soon :slight_smile:

Accelerator Participants,

Bad news and good news. First, the bad. Unfortunately, due to schedule conflicts, I am going to need to push off our live solution event for round #8 another week, until 5pm ET on January 26, 2022.

The good news is that this delay is in service of some fantastic context, partnerships, and initiatives we wil be rolling out in 2022 that we’re really excited about.

I promise we will be back at it next Wednesday night, and that we will finish strong in the last 2 remaining sessions for this Accelerator cycle.

Thanks for your patience and flexibility.

• Brian
1 Like

Hello Brian:

I hope you’re feeling better.

Here’s my second submission for Accelerator.

I resolved an error with Problem 1.

The resolution?

I needed to perform the Modulo step to assign the “Education Sort” prior to “expanding” the column that was created for Highest Payer via Merge.

I’ve played around with the formatting of the Compensation and Highest Payer, to no avail. Let’s see how others handled it during the review session.

Regards,

John Giles
Accelerator Week 8 - JohnG.pbix (20.7 MB)

Hi Brian:

Will we receive a link to tonight’s session?

Thanks.

John Giles

John,

Apologies. Per message above, I had to bump tonight’s session one more week ahead due to schedule conflict. Will post revised signup link for that session later today.

• Brian

Thanks, Brian. Sorry I missed the message.

John Giles

Hi @BrianJ

Submission attached.

Took a while to get my head around the pivot column error when there’s no reference column.

Accelerator Week 8 - Final Problem Set.pbix (20.7 MB)

All,

Here’s the registration link for the live Solution Event for Accelerator #8 this Wednesday 1/26/22 at 5pm ET.

Hope to see you there!

• Brian

HI @BrianJ
I haven’t received an updated link for the session for Wednesday.

thanks
Keith

@Keith ,

Thanks for letting me know - will check back with the @EnterpriseDNA team now and let you know what I find.

• Brian