Power App to Sharepoint List

Does a Power App survey to Sharepoint list require all completing the survey to be a user on the Sharepoint site? Or can the survey be open to all in the company and only users of the Sharepoint site view the responses?

Has anyone successfully used a Power App survey to Sharepoint list instead of Survey Monkey in their organization?

Thank you!

@DianaWill ,

Don’t know the answer to this one, but looping @henry.habib , @alexbadiu , and @MudassirAli in here.

• Brian

Hello @DianaWill,

You can share your Power Apps to the users you need. The data entry can be harvested on a SharePoint List through the use of Power Automate. I do not usually allow users access to the specific sharepoint list ( but it can be done). If some users need to see that data, I am creating a Power Bi report to harvest the SharePoint list data and have full control of the process.
I sucessfully tested a similar usecase with both Power apps/ power automate and Forms/Power Automate.

Thank you all! I will continue with the design and coding for the ‘Better than Survey Monkey’ project.
By the way, Henry’s courses on Sharepoint are fantastic!

Diana