Pharmaceutical Ecosystem - Share, Collaborate, Learn & Connect

We’re relaunching the @Pharmaceutical Ecosystem this month. Everything will be public this month within the forum.

Tell us about:

• What you’re working on?
  • Something interesting Power BI related to your industry/job role
  • Any relevant challenges you’ve solved recently

This Ecosystems thread is a great opportunity to collaborate with others in community dealing with similar things to you.

Let’s start some conversations!

Hi @Pharmaceutical, @PharmaEcosystem, @marcster_uk, @davidsingular, we aim to consistently improve the Enterprise DNA Ecosystems by upgrading a centralized location of talented Power BI users and analyst with others in similar industries or business functions through the forum. With this, we aim to help you find an avenue where you can collaborate and connect within the forum. Interested to hear what you’ve been up to lately with Power BI.

I’m interesting to see what sort of data you are generally dealing with within Health and Pharma space.

We would like to complete more demos around this.

RnD, Sales, Distribution?

Hi Sam,

Well apart from the usual sales/revenue stuff, I’m currently working with other data like appointments, treatments and units of work.

Hi Sam,
My report currently dealing with pre-analytical data heavily. Pre-analytical data - blood sample drawing to improve phlebotomy overall process.

Thannks!