OLE DB or ODBC error

Hi there,

I am getting “OLE DB or ODBC error: [Expression.Error] We cannot convert the value null to type Logical” error. I am not sure where I am making mistake. Attached file contains the code. Any help would be really appreciated.

File here
codetext.txt (6.0 KB)

HI @leo_89,

This tends to happen when you have mixed data types a column, that you are either setting a data type for OR using in a calculation that expects that specific data type in your case a boolean.

So I would start by examining this step: #“Added Custom4”

I hope this is helpful.

Hi @leo_89, did the response provided by @Melissa help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @leo_89, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since July 17th. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @leo_89, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.