Multiple Fiscal Years

Hi All,

I work for a company that has locations in 5 countries and they all have different Fiscal Years. Has anyone experience on how to handle this.

Any help appreciated. Our friend Google has failed me :slight_smile:

Cheers

Chris

@chris.turnbull,

I don’t have any direct experience with this, but conceptually I think I would handle it by starting with @Melissa’s Extended Date Table. The video she just released yesterday shows how to modify the M code that creates this table. I would just add the five fiscal year field sets, making sure to name them clearly so as not to get confused as to which was which, e.g., Ajax Fiscal Year, Baker Fiscal Year, Charlie Fiscal Year, etc.

In some respects, this is no different than having a calendar year and a fiscal year the same table, each tied to the same date field.

Here’s the link to the Extended Date Table code, which also in the same post includes a link to video cited above.

I hope this is helpful.

– Brian

Cheers Brian,

I will have a look at that and thanks to @Melissa.

Chris

Hi @chris.turnbull , did the response provided by @Melissa and @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @chris.turnbull, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 19th of March. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @chris.turnbull, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!