Most Recent Instance, filtering out future dates

Hello,

I would like to calculate the most rent increases for a particular lease, by comparing the current annual rent, to the previous annual rent, and then be able to isolate the most recent rent increase

I found a measure in previous posts that will find the most recent date of rental reviews using MAXX, but my data includes future rental review dates.

Is it possible to add a “today” filter to the MAXX filter, so that any future date is first excluded from my MAXX filter?

Not sure if this is the best way to go about it. For example, Most Recent Rental Review Date.pbix (163.0 KB) I would like to be able to isolate only the 7.69% for Lease 1, but the 10% for Lease 5

@Juju,

Assuming you are using @Melissa’s awesome Extended Date Table, this should easily address your requirement:

• Brian

Hi @Juju, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Grand! I was using an existing report which had a different date table, but brought in the extended date table, thanks a lot!

1 Like