Most recent date note

Ok,

Now i will try to help you thanks for providing me the right understanding.

Thanks,
Anurag

I’m not an artist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Pls verify the result for the table and i think if this is right you can get other result with some modification in the dax :

For your reference i am attaching the PBIX:
AR_Aging-2022-01-06 (1).pbix (3.3 MB)

Let me know if this is the right result and if you need any other help.

Thanks,
Anurag

Looks perfect! Thank you!

OK ,

Glad to help you .
Pls mark the reply as solution so the thread will be closed.

Thanks,
Anurag

Thank you, very much!!!

Pls, Mark my reply as solution on which i provided you the solution .
So if anybody in future face same type of problem will know that my above reply conation the solution.

Thanks,
Anurag

1 Like

Did it work?

1 Like

HI there !
I have two follow up questions:

1. How I can remove “A NOTE” from a total line?
  2. Why the same measure doesnt’ work on with "document number "?
    Thank you very much!
    Screenshot 2022-01-12 190511- Total Note

Hi,

I do not able to reproduce your second issue i used the following dax:

A_LAST NOtE_1 =

VAR cus_ID=SELECTEDVALUE(‘GP_ AR Aging’[Document Number])

VAR max_dt=MAXX(FILTER(‘Collection Files with Note’,‘Collection Files with Note’[Document Number]=cus_ID),‘Collection Files with Note’[NoteDate] )

Var res=MAxx(FILTER(‘Collection Files with Note’,‘Collection Files with Note’[Document Number]=cus_ID &&‘Collection Files with Note’[NoteDate]=max_dt),‘Collection Files with Note’[Note])

return

if( ISINSCOPE(‘GP_ AR Aging’[Customer Number]),res)

For your first question :
You can use IsINscope function it will solve your 1 problem

Attaching the latest PBIX :
AR_Aging-2022-01-06 (1).pbix (3.3 MB)

Hi Anurag

RE: second Note
A_LAST NOtE_1 =
VAR cus_ID=SELECTEDVALUE(‘GP_ AR Aging’[Document Number])
VAR max_dt=MAXX(FILTER(‘Collection Files with Note’,‘Collection Files with Note’[Document Number]=cus_ID),‘Collection Files with Note’[NoteDate] )
Var res=MAxx(FILTER(‘Collection Files with Note’,‘Collection Files with Note’[Document Number]=cus_ID &&‘Collection Files with Note’[NoteDate]=max_dt),‘Collection Files with Note’[Note])
return
if( ISINSCOPE(‘GP_ AR Aging’[Customer Number]),res)

It still not working, please see the message. I tried to change all IDs to text but it didn’t work either.
Sorry for so many trouble and questions, Thank you!

Hi @npower! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!