More Date Table Odd Behavior

I have the basic table that I have used many times pretty reliably from the resource pack here.

I can drag the “month” field into a column for a matrix and it displays the months as expected. When I drag anything else into either the Rows or Values section the months disappear.

Any idea? I set the relationship up as “One to many” but it keeps automatically changing to “Many to one” Ive also tried changing the direction with no luck.

Hi @Despo, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.
  • When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformatted text </>.
  • Use the proper category that best describes your topic
  • Provide as much context to a question as possible.
  • Include the masked pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Hi @Despo, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 25th of January. We are waiting for the masked PBIX file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details

This will help other users and experts to answer your inquiry better. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.