Modifying Relationship in the Same Canvas

Hello Everyone,

Need help with a DAX calculation that I want to perform.

The scenario is like this:

I have a slicer based on which I activate & deactivate various relationships and based on that all the calculations on my canvas change.

Now, what I want a measure to be evaluated on the same canvas but, with a constant relationship, i.e., irrespective of the relationship changes dynamically through a slicer.

So, let’s say; a measure that will always relate back to “Order date” irrespective of dynamic changes in the canvas on the relationship.

Hi @quantumudit. To help better-visualize your issue, can you post your work-in-progress (or a sample) PBIX and a screenshot or mockup of your desired outcome?
Greg

Sure, @Greg will put some dummy numbers and share the file ASAP

Hi @quantumudit, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 15th of October. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!