- Over 7 years of experience in electronics manufacturing domain in Asia; SME at Jabil
- Skilled at Power BI development, Excel, VBA
- Basic knowledge on Python and R
- An IT Business Analyst with 6+ years of cumulative professional experience
- Double graduate in business finance and computer science.
- Accomplished certification on: New Product Development (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore), Principles of Machine Learning (Microsoft Corporation), Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI (Microsoft Corporation), Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics (Columbia University), Data Science Orientation (Microsoft Corporation)
- Blogger on Microsoft Power Bi Community and a teacher
Udit Kumar Chatterjee
- Currently working as senior consultant (Analytics & BI) at PwC.
- Work mostly on financial data, in the last 5 years, worked with manufacturing, quality control and market research and social media metrics data.
- Microsoft certified trainer, data analyst associate and Microsoft certified solutions expert in data management and analytics.
- Passionate about data and working in Power Platform.
Jan van der Wind
- Working as an interim (application) controller in different finance positions, as controller, financial analyst, application controller and data analyst for bigger organisations.
- Passionate about translating data into valuable information, and improving processes. I am an Excel expert, and a true believer of simplification and automation.
- An Excel expert, and a true believer of simplification and automation.
- Working for more that 20 years in the IT field as systems and database administrator.
- Currently working for more than 5 years as Microsoft Certified Trainer, passionate to share my knowledge with others.
- Skilled in Excel, VBA, Power BI Enthusiastic learner in Power Platform area, especially Power Automate and Power Apps.