Meet The Enterprise DNA Power Users

Venkata Rajesh

• More than 10 years’ experience in database Systems, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.

• Specialties: Power BI, DAX, Data Modelling, SQL, Power Query, Excel, Business Intelligence, Tableau

Hafiz Muhammad Zubair Sultan

• More than 14 years of professional experience working in Fortune 500 companies in telecom domain in Asia, Europe and Middle East.

• Senior BI developer with Public Trust

• Highly experienced in using Microsoft Business Intelligence suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Oracle/Linux/Unix/Solaris

• Skilled at Power BI development, advanced SQL and data warehousing

Mukesh Kumar

• Over 7 years of experience in electronics manufacturing domain in Asia; SME at Jabil

• Skilled at Power BI development, Excel, VBA

• Basic knowledge on Python and R

Kumail Raza

• An IT Business Analyst with 6+ years of cumulative professional experience

• Double graduate in business finance and computer science.

• Accomplished certification on: New Product Development (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore), Principles of Machine Learning (Microsoft Corporation), Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI (Microsoft Corporation), Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics (Columbia University), Data Science Orientation (Microsoft Corporation)

• Blogger on Microsoft Power Bi Community and a teacher

Brad Smith

• Data Scientist specializing in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analytics.

• 9 years of experience in manufacturing, consumer goods, and the food and beverage industry.

• Over 30 professional certificates in data science, programming, and visualization.

• Programming Skillset – Expert R and Python programming, advanced SQL & VBA programming, and experience with Java.

• Interesting facts: Undergraduate degrees are in Human Resource Management and International Business (not analytics related); Intermediate level language skills in Chinese, French, Italian, and some basic Spanish (able to read and write, but not speak)

7 Likes

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA Power User category. If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to re-open the thread by removing the removing the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. You may check this how-to guide for reference - How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum Thanks!

Congrats. Nice work

Congrats @hafizsultan and @MK3010 for being one of the first Enterprise DNA Power Users! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with the community

1 Like

Amazing work Guys!!! :clap:

1 Like

@hafizsultan and @MK3010,

Congratulations! And thanks for the outstanding work you’re both doing on the forum.

• Brian
2 Likes

Congratulations guys! five of the my-solution-didn’t-work?–well-I-will-stick-with-you-till-you-find-a-solution people on the forum.

4 Likes

Thank you @EnterpriseDNA team and @sam.mckay for selecting me for this valuable title. This enterprise DNA ecosystem is an amazing place to grow your knowledge and network. Kudos for your efforts.

@BrianJ , you are a superman. You are a perfect example of the saying that “knowledge increases by sharing and not be saving”. I learn a lot by reading your posts.

@MudassirAli, I have seen some of your reports and these are amazing. I need to learn the art of visualizations from you.

@AntrikshSharma, thank you man for providing me a solution today where I was stuck.

Finally I would like to say that it is a privilege to have a support of experts like
@BrianJ , @sam.mckay, @Melissa, @AntrikshSharma
whenever you are stuck on something. I am 100% sure that you can’t find such an outstanding Power BI community on the web.

I am looking forward to engage, learn and contribute more in this forum.

Kind Regards,
Hafiz

7 Likes

Congrats @Kumail for being one of the first Enterprise DNA Power Users! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with the community.

3 Likes

@EnterpriseDNA @sam.mckay Thank you for this wonderful community .

2 Likes

Well Done @hafizsultan @MK3010 and @Kumail excellent recognition for your continuous contribution to the forum.

3 Likes

Congrats to all the EnterpriseDNA Power Users and Team for recognizing the efforts!!

5 Likes

Thank you @Rajesh and @bradsmith for the assistance extended to the members of the Forum and for sharing your time and expertise. Welcome the the Power Users community.

4 Likes

@Rajesh and @bradsmith,

Congratulations, guys! This is such a unique and wonderful community, and it’s great to see folks like yourselves who go above and beyond to make it so get recognized for your contributions.

Thanks!

• Brian
5 Likes