Latest Enterprise DNA Initiatives

Meet The Enterprise DNA Power Users

Mukesh Kumar

• Over 7 years of experience in electronics manufacturing domain in Asia; SME at Jabil

• Skilled at Power BI development, Excel, VBA

• Basic knowledge on Python and R

Kumail Raza

• An IT Business Analyst with 6+ years of cumulative professional experience

• Double graduate in business finance and computer science.

• Accomplished certification on: New Product Development (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore), Principles of Machine Learning (Microsoft Corporation), Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI (Microsoft Corporation), Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics (Columbia University), Data Science Orientation (Microsoft Corporation)

• Blogger on Microsoft Power Bi Community and a teacher

Udit Kumar Chatterjee

• Currently working as senior consultant (Analytics & BI) at PwC.

• Work mostly on financial data, in the last 5 years, worked with manufacturing, quality control and market research and social media metrics data.

• Microsoft certified trainer, data analyst associate and Microsoft certified solutions expert in data management and analytics.

• Passionate about data and working in Power Platform.

Jan van der Wind

• Working as an interim (application) controller in different finance positions, as controller, financial analyst, application controller and data analyst for bigger organisations.

• Passionate about translating data into valuable information, and improving processes. I am an Excel expert, and a true believer of simplification and automation.

• An Excel expert, and a true believer of simplification and automation.

Lucian Constantin

• Working for more that 20 years in the IT field as systems and database administrator.

• Currently working for more than 5 years as Microsoft Certified Trainer, passionate to share my knowledge with others.

• Skilled in Excel, VBA, Power BI Enthusiastic learner in Power Platform area, especially Power Automate and Power Apps.

7 Likes

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA Power User category. If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to re-open the thread by removing the removing the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. You may check this how-to guide for reference - How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum Thanks!

Congrats. Nice work

Congrats @hafizsultan and @MK3010 for being one of the first Enterprise DNA Power Users! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with the community

1 Like

Amazing work Guys!!! :clap:

1 Like

@hafizsultan and @MK3010,

Congratulations! And thanks for the outstanding work you’re both doing on the forum.

• Brian
2 Likes

Congratulations guys! five of the my-solution-didn’t-work?–well-I-will-stick-with-you-till-you-find-a-solution people on the forum.

4 Likes

Thank you @EnterpriseDNA team and @sam.mckay for selecting me for this valuable title. This enterprise DNA ecosystem is an amazing place to grow your knowledge and network. Kudos for your efforts.

@BrianJ , you are a superman. You are a perfect example of the saying that “knowledge increases by sharing and not be saving”. I learn a lot by reading your posts.

@MudassirAli, I have seen some of your reports and these are amazing. I need to learn the art of visualizations from you.

@AntrikshSharma, thank you man for providing me a solution today where I was stuck.

Finally I would like to say that it is a privilege to have a support of experts like
@BrianJ , @sam.mckay, @Melissa, @AntrikshSharma
whenever you are stuck on something. I am 100% sure that you can’t find such an outstanding Power BI community on the web.

I am looking forward to engage, learn and contribute more in this forum.

Kind Regards,
Hafiz

7 Likes

Congrats @Kumail for being one of the first Enterprise DNA Power Users! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with the community.

3 Likes

@EnterpriseDNA @sam.mckay Thank you for this wonderful community .

2 Likes

Well Done @hafizsultan @MK3010 and @Kumail excellent recognition for your continuous contribution to the forum.

3 Likes

Congrats to all the EnterpriseDNA Power Users and Team for recognizing the efforts!!

5 Likes

Thank you @Rajesh and @bradsmith for the assistance extended to the members of the Forum and for sharing your time and expertise. Welcome the the Power Users community.

4 Likes

@Rajesh and @bradsmith,

Congratulations, guys! This is such a unique and wonderful community, and it’s great to see folks like yourselves who go above and beyond to make it so get recognized for your contributions.

Thanks!

• Brian
5 Likes

I m diong Dax mastering course but it will nice to have small project to work on to practice so u can challenges yourself and make use of it your knowledge. It will be nice to have challenges exercise to test you level of understanding of the program…
All i can do is to review the course but no exercise to work on it to make use of it and prepare for job readiness. Cause from student point of view you want practice your know to get a solid found and be ready for challenges
Thanks

The EDNA forum runs challenges every month, 2 generally. These are exactly what you are looking for.

1 Like

@abbi There is no better project/excercise than solving questions on the forum and get the feedback and then see an expert or a beginner providing much better solutions. I have had so many instances where a beginner had a better, simpler and more interesting approach than mine.

In my opinion the idea of project based learning is a bit misleading it is really appealing though, I myself have benefitted very little from it, because there is a limitation from content creators’ POV, they can only share limited projects based on their experience.

If EDNA provides you excercises you will still be limited by the thought process and expertise of EDNA, if EDNA knows A but not B you won’t get to work on B, but on the forum you get A as well as N as well as Ñ

1 Like