Marketing Ecosystem - Share, Collaborate, Learn & Connect

We’re relaunching the @Marketing Ecosystem this month. Everything will be public this month within the forum.

Tell us about:

• What you’re working on?
  • Something interesting Power BI related to your industry/job role
  • Any relevant challenges you’ve solved recently

This Ecosystems thread is a great opportunity to collaborate with others in community dealing with similar things to you.

Let’s start some conversations!

Hi @Marketing, @MarketingEcosystem, @sunip, @Ericadyson, @gusdcruz, we aim to consistently improve the Enterprise DNA Ecosystems by upgrading a centralized location of talented Power BI users and analyst with others in similar industries or business functions through the forum. With this, we aim to help you find an avenue where you can collaborate and connect within the forum. Interested to hear what you’ve been up to lately with Power BI.

Hi @MarketingEcosystem

I am a Trade Marketing Manager. Price, Promotion and Sales analytics are my core responsibility.

I am working on the below exciting projects right now: (Already launched 1st phase).

1. House Penetration analysis
  2. Retail penetration analysis
  3. Sales analysis
  4. Distribution and placement analysis
  5. Price analysis
  6. Promotion analysis

Finally, I am integrating all the above analysis in a power BI app called, “Marketing Intelligence”! I am creating customized dashboards which are correlated and also the members who are subscribed in that app, are able to make there own dashboard! It significantly reducing the redundancy of reporting and increasing efficiency among the team members!

Happy to share the insight with all of you!

Regards

Recently we had the Power BI Challenge #2

I’ve created a summary around how I thought through the development of my analysis and Power BI report.

Plenty of valuable ideas here around marketing initiatives and return on those campaigns (or email outreach) in this case.

Sam