Make category label dynamic

Is it possible?

Hello @llchoong,

If you are using a Card visual you can have only the Color of the Category Label dynamic, for now

You might use a different Visual and build a disconnected table with different Selection that you need to change and then , with a SWICH () in a Selected Measure just show dynamically, based on your selection, a different measure.

If you liked my solution please give it a thumbs up :+1:.

If I did answer your question please mark my post as a solution :white_check_mark:.

Thank you !

Cristian

Hi Linda,

Yes it is possible to create

First create a card visual using your measure data (in this example - “Incentives Paid”)
Download a icon from web and insert that using Insert Ribbon → Image option. (Make sure to find a transparent png icon for better resolution)

Let me if you have any other question about this.

Hi Cristian, it worked! Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, it was the dynamic category label I was trying to set. But the png icon was also something I discovered recently. Thank you!

Hi @llchoong, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!