Lets Review Step Assessment

I am currently reviewing the Beginners guide to Power BI. and not able to progress through Assessment Step (Let’s Review) to proceed further to get my certificate. I cleared the Cache, and followed all the possible steps to get it work even i did the Reset Progress. But its not showing the questions. I tried on mobile app also, there is a weird page opening with many errors but not starting the assessment. Can someone please help?

Hi @vickyM ,

Welcome to the forum.

I just check and it works for me

questions appeared and I can click on Finish

So could you use Chrome and try to clean Cache once again.

When I got similar problem - I use the following steps described at:

Good luck.
Give us feedback about results.

Anwser: I tries to follow the example that mspanic provided and it did not work for me.I sill get no visible questions in the Lets review step.

Did you try another browser?

After clearing cache, did you do a restart of your computer? (sometimes that helps)

Hi, I am facing the same issue and cannot see the questions in the Assessment Step. Cleared cache, tried the chrome and edge browsers, tried accessing it through the mobile browser, mobile app but no luck. I’m facing this issue with the Lets Review step in the DAX Basics topic under the Master DAX Calculations course.

I cleared the cache and images… it didn’t work. but the next day, when i re-started, it worked automatically. Thanks.

Hi, @vickyM ! I tried loading the Let’s Review questions in Google Chrome using your account log in, and I am happy to see that you already finished the course successfully and have received the certificate after completion.

If you have other issues/questions, feel free to share!

All the best,
Enterprise DNA Team