Latest Enterprise DNA Initiatives

Join the forum and introduce yourself

To all our newest members / scholars / interns:

Welcome to the Enterprise DNA Support Forum! The whole Enterprise DNA Community is excited to collaborate and learn advanced Power BI techniques with you.

Here you’ll be able to converse with different Power BI experts from around the world, collaborate with different users to create Power BI projects and dashboards, and ask for support for errors that you may encounter when creating your reports.

Before you start diving into the different Support Forum topics, hope you can share a little bit about yourself by replying to this thread below. We would love to know more about you - what you do, where you’re from, and what you like most about Power BI.

@vikas

@rrana157

@Gingethar

@cygnex

@Anshu_Sharma

@obooker

@Rais

@Emma

@vivek.wason

@vinson.goh

@christine.lagden

@Lorena.LealBando

@evenstarline

@jsonify

@Alex1989

@KeenToLearn

@GVDD

@Prince

@Dhrubojit_Goswami

@dave.berger

@laura.bennett

@Robin.Mooney

@jrubino77

@michaelc

@Frankee

@Manju26

@develp64

@varun

@Chris.Pannell

@Peter.Timoney

@Niamh.Keogh

@AbdulHameed.Yussuf

@Ian.Campbell

@Paul.Corr

@abayomi

@YKChan

@Benny

@Coley

@Djordje_O

@Pbi

@Kstencel

@paula.schneider

@sindy.jurinic

@tony.gong

@lisa.glenton

@moritz.polster

@chenlin

@Nick.Palermo

@mhammo

We also want to invite you to our member only events for this month. More information about this can be checked on our events page.

We’re looking forward to more engagements with you here in the Support Forum!

2 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:,

My name is Sabine, I am almost 34 years old and I am from Austria.

I am currenty working in the Investment Department of a media agency.
I started with PowerBI last year during the Covid-19 pandemic. It was a necessity as our managing directors requested updates on the media income once a week, which was impossible with an excel sheet that had to be updated manually and took around 3 full working days to refresh.
Since then I learned a lot and managed to build a quite good looking dashboard.

Next month I am starting a new adventure as a controller in a trading company. My biggest task there will be to setup a PowerBI dasboard.

I am looking forward to insightful discussions!

Regards,
Sabine

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Gino from The Netherlands, at the moment I work as an assistant controller . I am looking forward to master PBI with the help of EDNA and I am also very keen on learning from you fellow community members as well as making a contribution to you so we may thrive together.

1 Like

Hey Gino,

welcome, you’ll learn lots here, we’re a nice bunch & it’s fun too!

Regards

David