Latest Enterprise DNA Initiatives

Join the forum and introduce yourself

To all our newest members / scholars / interns:

Welcome to the Enterprise DNA Support Forum! The whole Enterprise DNA Community is excited to collaborate and learn advanced Power BI techniques with you.

Here you’ll be able to converse with different Power BI experts from around the world, collaborate with different users to create Power BI projects and dashboards, and ask for support for errors that you may encounter when creating your reports.

Before you start diving into the different Support Forum topics, hope you can share a little bit about yourself by replying to this thread below. We would love to know more about you - what you do, where you’re from, and what you like most about Power BI.

@marie1

@abhi1379

@Balaji_Mani

@Gurugjay

@FrederikForum

@Prarabdha7

@Chris7

@Somesh

@Umair1113

@Yuki.Kiriyama

@jerry.deng

@Kozo.Niioka

@tomoko.sawada

@robert.weingardner

@Bakir.Abdus-Sabur

@Pinar.Ili

@janeen.baker

@lynn.richinsin

@leontan.3

@kenanao

@obimad

@mellissacook

@AndreaM

@ppunvij

@jd95944

@PAVNEET

@Alexander.fernandes

@Peter.nystrom

@sdb

@SiddharthJain

@tinali

@Arisit

@NikhilReddy

@questionspowerbi

@MarcelVeerman

@powerofbi

We also want to invite you to our member only events for this month. More information about this can be checked on our events page.

We’re looking forward to more engagements with you here in the Support Forum!

1 Like

Hello and greetings from Germany. I have been a fan of EnterpriseDNA for a long time and have learned a lot with the free workshops and courses here. I work in tax administration where I am a tax auditor with focus on data analysis and a lecturer for data analysis, visualization and Power BI. I am happy to be here.

Many greetings
Stefan

1 Like

Hello fellow PBI practicioners. I am from US and work in a division of fortune 500 company leading the BI/data efforts. We use PowerBI, Cognos, Azure and DB2 for our data stack, and cover a wide range of business areas with reporting and analytics. Look forward to learning with you all.

1 Like

Hi all,
Greetings from AUS. Have been following Enterprise DNA with free materials and loved the contents and clarity given. Looking forward to learning with all.
Thanks

1 Like