Join the forum and introduce yourself

Hi Everyone,

I am very glad to be a member of Enterprise DNA forum.

My name is Ezekiel Adebayo Ogundepo and I am a Nigerian.

I am currently working with Data Science Nigeria whose vision is to train 1 million AI talents in 10 years.

I love this PowerBI training and I must say is the best of all training I have had so far.

Thank you very much Sam for your brilliant course.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I’m Maarten (martin) from Belgium. I recently joined the Enterprise DNA family because I need a better and clear understanding of Power BI. I worked for 10 years as an auditor/controller, but recently quit my job to focus on Power BI. Currently I am applying for a PBI data analyst function, so I’m hoping to tune my skills and build a career as a PBI “expert”.

Kind regards,
Martin

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Craig and I’m from New Zealand.
I work in the Commercial Vehicle industry for a Daimler Group Truck Distributor. My role is based in After sales technical support and sales.
I only started my Power BI journey at the beginning of the year but am already implementing it into our business. I’m looking forward to all I can learn through this forum.

Best regards,
Craig

1 Like

Hello guys !!!

My name is Yeriel, I’m from Mexico but at the time living in Madrid, Spain. I’m currently working in an Innovation consultant company but I notice that I can do much more for the company and also for my career path by learning a new skill such as Power BI. In our current situation (locked down), what a better time to learn and improve our knowledge. I really excited to learn and share new ideas with all of you.

Regards,

Yeriel

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Cris Giovanoni from New Braunfels, TX.

1 Like

Hello Team,

My name is Dean and I’m hoping to use Power Bi in my current role as a business development manager.

I’m looking forward to my training.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Muhammad, a freelance Data Scientist, from Nigeria, currently seeking career switch to Business Analytics. It’s my pleasure to be here. I look forward to contributing my own quotas to the growth of this community

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

My name is Harsh and I’m from India (Mumbai). I’ve been working in a Media Industry (Publicis Media) since past 1.5 years where my role is to create and monitor the campaigns as well as share the Release Orders to the various publishers such as Google, Facebook and various other affiliates. And also I’ve to analyze the campaign performance and share the insights with the Clients so that they can make better decisions on campaign optimization which ultimately helps them to achieve their KPI’s and then share the Forecasting analysis which helps them to allocate their budgets on various platforms.

I’ve been working on a Power BI tool since past 9-10 months. And since then I’ve been following the Enterprise DNA on YouTube which has helped me to achieve great feat as Analyst in my career. So now at least I can say I’ve an intermediate skills of Power BI tool. Till now I’d a basic understanding of the DAX Language but now after getting a scholarship from Enterprise DNA I’ll be able to learn new skills and strengthen my knowledge of Power BI so that I can too share with everyone and help them. And lastly I’m also pursuing Chartered Accountancy for which I’ll be applying for my CA Finals.

Thank You, Enterprise DNA!!

Warm Regards,
Harsh

2 Likes

Hello Everyone:

I am Atique, I am a sales and marketing professional, working in Arla Foods Bangladesh as the Trade Marketing Manager. Business Analytics and intelligence is my passion. I love to make my data talk! Looking forward to learn from all the great minds of this forum.

Regards

1 Like

Hello,

Here is Daniela, I’m working in Finance in the Banking industry in the USA. Looking for learning Power Bi and implement it in my department as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Daniela N.

1 Like

Hello Everyone:

I am Atique, I am a sales and marketing professional, working in Arla Foods Bangladesh as the Trade Marketing Manager. Business Analytics and intelligence is my passion. Looking forward to learn from all the great minds of this forum.

Regards

1 Like

Hi Sam, I am a Business Solutions Manager for a material handling company. We just recently upgraded our 20 year old Cobol based ERP to Microsoft Dynamics. I was in charge of that effort, and we now have access to data we never had before as well as all sorts of data analysis that can now be done. There are a large number of native reports that help, but PowerBi easily takes reporting to the next level. I am now the lead on building out reports for all our departments.

Hi Family,
My name is BISMARCK, am from Nigeria. Am a Data Analyst in an IT firm. It’s great to be here. The greatest thing so far in my data career is stumbling on DNA Enterprise platform.

Hi All,

I am Moumita, from NZ. I work as a Senior BI analyst with a manufacturing company. I got started with Power BI 1.6 years ago. My skills are of intermediate level, but I want to level up my skills with Power BI. It is so great that I came across Sam in LinkedIn and his YouTube channel and finally, I hit the jackpot, once upgraded my membership with EDNA. I am excited that I am learning new things with DNA Enterprise every day and glad to be part of this forum. Lots to share and lots to absorb.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Keith from Ontario Canada. My background is working in finance area. My job titles include Finance Analyst, Data Analyst pulling information from different data system to produce key indicator reports using excel to help management make decisions. I have never used Power BI within my job before and i want to learn as much as possible for the next job opportunity. I just want to learn much as possible.

Hello,

I am Nick, I joined a week ago. I am based in the Netherlands. Technically I retired about 18 months ago, but ever since I have been working harder than ever as an independent consultant. My primary field is bulk ship management but I have previous experience in commodity trading, soft drinks manufacture and software development. ‘Bulk ships’ - that’s tankers and dry cargo ships of all kinds, but not container shipping which is a very different business. One week in and I keep being ever more impressed with EDNA!

1 Like

Hi All,

I’m Joao from Portugal and I’m working as a Real Time Analyst on a Contact Center.
When I started my work at this company, I developed some reports in Excel, and later in Google Data Studio and Google Sheets.
As there is a growing demand for Data Analysts, I thought that I should start getting skills in Power BI, given the strong growth and acceptance in the market.
I would like, with time and perseverance, that Power BI would open up other possibilities for me, given that my current functions have little to do with data analysis.

I hope this is the beginning of a good journey and allows you to know and share knowledge, culture, and even friendships.

Greetings to all

To all our newest members / scholars / interns:

Welcome to the Enterprise DNA Support Forum! The whole Enterprise DNA Community is excited to collaborate and learn advanced Power BI techniques with you.

Here you’ll be able to converse with different Power BI experts from around the world, collaborate with different users to create Power BI projects and dashboards, and ask for support for errors that you may encounter when creating your reports.

Before you start diving into the different Support Forum topics, hope you can share a little bit about yourself by replying to this thread below. We would love to know more about you - what you do, where you’re from, and what you like most about Power BI.

@imvivran
@e.horton.stetson
@Joanna25
@sgpowerguy
@dctonyburley
@IrishAnto
@yoh
@vcrnk
@aabdulmatin
@nawrocki.mark.a
@vgnolfo
@kskal
@schen
@areim
@ssmit
@mnawr
@samz1297
@falconzyx
@hjoubert
@debashish
@harsh.nathani
@benitez00
@Roboboboberts
@DarrenG
@suneetkr
@Tee
@abhi
@mahoneypa
@rkesireddy
@smarkovich
@Hsilval
@Sid77
@Marine
@Ashfaq
@Eugh
@Ben1
@rit372002
@Gilbert
@Luke
@sr.ranjan20
@Shanmathee
@Pritam
@Dharma
@Mat
@irene1
@Technowolf
@Chandrasshekar
@Jamwillis
@neutroncsillag
@uchatterjee
@kpuste
@smach
@JavierCD
@NMILES
@kjani
@kaitlynn.lloyd
@eforee
@ssodanel
@chipatel
@jrfilippi
@erezb
@stiefel.ed
@priscilla.camp
@mazhowitt
@Amr
@Maisy
@nfurdui
@ndhakal
@ikariyapperuma
@rsah
@ndararith
@sshams
@WimH
@GladysN
@Kasia
@Nickj
@ahmed9s
@ticasiano
@davicox
@disaenz
@mgonzalez10
@shafiq.urrehman30
@rebecca.bai

We’re looking forward to more engagements with you here in the Support Forum!

Hi All,

I am Harsh Nathani from Pune, India with an overall 10+ years of industry experience.

I have been a Strategic Account Manager and a Business Consultant for Conversational AI products before I wanted to delve in the world of Data.

I am now working as an Analytics Manager and started my Power BI journey just 3 months back.

Continuous learning and solving issues in the Power BI Community has helped me understand DAX better.

Enterprise DNA has been the greatest source for me to learn Power BI and am really thankful to the Enterprise DNA team to offer me a scholarship.

Looking forward to interact with the Power BI Wizards :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi All,

I’m Anthony and live near London and I’ve been an IT freelancer in the UK for over 20 years mainly in the Finance sector.
Started out as a SQL Server DBA and gradually moved into BI mostly using the MS BI Stack mainly SSAS, SSIS and TSQL.
Did some SSRS in the past for a client and now want to add Power BI to my skillset.
I’m sure I’m in the right place ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes