Is it possible to drilldown from US state to city/ zip code in ArcGIS Map visual in power bi

Hi Team,

Is it possible to drilldown or drill through from US state to city/ zip code in ArcGIS Map visual in power bi.
As I check, I don’t see both the options in ArcGIS Map visual. Kindly let me know, is their any setting to enable it.

Regards,
Madhan Rommala

Thanks for posting your question @mrommala To receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.

Hi Madhan,

I responded extensively to your question in your earlier post I believe. The ArcGis Map does not offer drill down, it allows static reference layers. You initially wanted to mix a shapefile layer with states with a point layer with citie. The map visual example I included shows states and cities as shapes. The visuals in Power BI would allow to select a choropleth map (polygons ie shapes) OR a bubbles map.
You will find more boundaries on this website:
https://public.opendatasoft.com/explore/dataset/cbsa-boundaries-2012-2018/table/?location=7,35.85344,-106.66077&basemap=jawg.streets

Please send examples of your dataset and your pbix file for further help.
Paul

Hi @mrommala, did the response provided by @Paul help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get, and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

A response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Thanks!