Improve performance of Cumulative formula

Is there a way to speed up the performance of the below formula, over large dataset it is very slow
Cumulative Net To Collect =

CALCULATE(  SUMX (
        SUMMARIZE (
            'Date',
            'Date'[MonthnYear],
            "_1", [Net Cumulative To Collect]
        ),
        [_1]
    ),FILTER ( ALLSELECTED(  'Date' ), 'Date'[Date] <= MAX ( 'Date'[Date] ) ))

Prov stock 20_10.pbix (178.4 KB)

This formula is giving incorrect results

I am getting the below error while publishing this to the pbi service.

• More detailsResource Governing: The memory used by the query exceeded the configured limit. The query or calculations referenced by it might be too memory intensive. Please consider simplifying the query or calculations. If the dataset is hosted on a dedicated capacity/server, you may also reach out to your capacity/server administrator to see if the per-query memory limit can be increased. Additional information: Requested 1048580KB, Limit 1048576KB.

Hi @Anu, though we appreciate the detailed information you posted, I’m afraid this question is out of the forum’s support boundary. We would like to emphasize that the forum is not a free development service or an on-demand coaching service, asking more than one question in a forum thread and posting questions that could take hours to answer are considered inappropriate. I’ve highlighted some of the key points from the guide to define posts which are not considered appropriate:

• Asking a question you know could take hours of time to answer.

• Asking more than one question in any forum thread

• Asking question after question in the same forum thread around the same project or piece of development work.

More details can be found here - https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/asking-questions-on-the-enterprise-dna-support-forum/30