How to signup for Power BI Accelerator

How to signup for Power BI Accelerator 10 week class

1 Like

@mjmcs13 ,

3 different options:

1. we are entering into round #9 of #10 within the next week (I’m hard at work on the problem set as we speak…). Once that posts next week, you can jump in any time. Once the problem set posts there will be a registration link for the live solution session w/ me and @sam.mckay . Unless you are a pretty experienced PBI analyst/developer, I probably wouldn’t recommend this, since the lessons largely build on each other.

2. All problem sets, solutions, lecture slides and recordings of live solution events for rounds #1-#8 are posted on the portal, and you can work through them at your own pace.

3. Probably in mid-to-late March, we will be running our second cohort of PBI Accelerator, with live solution events.

• Brian
1 Like

Hello @mjmcs13, just following up if the response above help you solve your inquiry?

If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

if i knew that I will have waited until March to join

Hello @BrianJ, are you able to provide a date for the start of the next round?

Regards, Chris

When Is the next PBI Accelerator

All,

My sincerest apologies for the lack of attention to Accelerator lately. I promise to get this back on track, hopefully by the end of next week.

Basically, with the more than doubling of the new content we are releasing each month, all the new expert/content/tech partnerships we’re rolling out, new staff, new tools and other initiatives we’re rolling out regularly to increase value for our members something had to give, and unfortunately that something was temporarily Accelerator.

I will get this back on track soon, and we’ll bring this series to a solid and satisfying conclusion - I promise. And then we’ll run it back for a new cohort…

One thing I’ll give you a brief teaser of - relatively soon, there will be a number of new Accelerators to get you quickly up to speed on other tools and techniques…

So, thanks for your patience. Back soon with a new Accelerator lesson…

• Brian
1 Like

I am asking about the New cohort session. You mention about 2 months a go that you were going to start in March. The Accelerator program is the main reason I became a paid member