Hierarchies or path function

Hey guys,
I have this table with accounts id :

and i want to achieve something like this
Capture1
I did it in the wrong way, because there’s more levels than i expected, as many as GroupingCategory is like “GA”. And “GA” can have 3 digits, or 4 or 5. “GR” has always 2 digits and GM is movements.
I’m attaching an excel file for you tom take a look and try to help me better.
1 more thing, please notice that this file is missing the groupingCode with 1 digit in all accounts.
Thank you all
PedroDNA Paths.xlsx (10.0 KB)

Hi @pedroccamara, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.

• When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformated text </>.

• Use the proper category that best describes your topic

• Provide as much context to a question as possible.

• Include demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/how-to-use-the-enterprise-dna-support-forum/3951. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

1 Like