Google Analytics in Power BI

Hi all!
I have been requested to develop a dashboard connected to Google Analytics. Any advice or suggestion? I have been searching but haven’t found anything really appealing.

I have read there are quite limitations with the Connector. Does anyone have further information?

Thanks in advanced!

Dear Judy,

There is interesting blog on MS official portal for Google analytics.

Power BI also have a connector to bring data from Google analytics. I hope that can be a good starting point.

Kamal

Hello @judy_fmf,

Here is a link to a previous post with some good examples for google analytics. Before posting in the forum, please ensure that you do a search for your topic first. There are several threads with this type of question.

Thanks
Jarrett

I currently use the report from Havens Consulting

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi/havensconsulting-5394111.123?tab=Overview

Guy

Hi @judy_fmf, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 5th of June. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!