Getting the average of Latest 12 weeks

Hi All,

I want to do some dax calculation but I am not sure how to achieve it. I am attaching the image of sample data.

I want to calculate the average of the volume of column for the latest 12 week from the current date

Hey @HariGanesan I’d say, when looking at time intelligence calculations you would want a data table and also a date field in your data.

Why does the Week column have PD1 in the column? Should this not be WK 2?

I’d add, there is likely a way to get around needing a Data Table, but that will likely come from people much smarter than I. Using Time Intelligence with a Date Table is probably the easiest solution though.

I noticed you didn’t provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Hi @ @HariGanesan, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since July 15th.

We waited for the masked demo pbix file and any other supporting links and details. Due to inactivity, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.