Formula question

Dear Experts,

I got stuck on the following presentation of data. My goal is to visualize information given below in form of matrix or table where I can see summarized values in one row.

In column 1 I have the measure of value of invoice,
In column 2 I have the measure of value of inventory connected to invoice;
Both of these are present in a fact table.

The relationship between mentioned documents are as follows

1. Every document has UniqueID
  2. Every document has ParentID and ChildID

For example
Invoice - UID = 1, ChildID = 1, ParentID = 2, Value
Inventory - UID = 2, ChildID = 1, ParentID = 2, Value

Which can be described as -
every invoice has at least one ParentID, so can have one or many inventory documents related to it; every inventory document has exactly one ChildID, so can have one invoice related to it.

So far, I am able to create a measure showing list of invoices with appropriate values, am stuck on showing all the related inventory documents alongside it.

Thanks in advance

Rafal

Hi @Rafal_J. It would be great to see your work-in-progress PBIX file, along with an Excel mock-up of your desired outcome; you can use sample data or sanitize your data before posting (search for “mask sensitive data in power bi” ).
Greg

Hi @Rafa_J, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 16th of January. We are waiting for the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, and any other supporting links and details.

This will help other users and experts to answer your inquiry better. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.